Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pumpkin French Toast Muffins



I never really measure anything so these are approx.

2 cups Pumpkin Puree (I used homemade)
4 eggs
leftover sour dough bread, cut into chunks
1/4 cup of cream or half & half
1 Tbs sugar
2 big globs of honey
1/4 cup AP flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla
cinnamon, ginger, cloves
2 Tbs coconut oil
pinch of salt

spray muffin tins, add 3-4 chunks of bread to each space. Mix remaining ingredients well, should be quite wet. Fill each tin with mix. Bake at 350 for um...20 mins or so? Until the edges brown and toothpick comes out clean.

They were really really good! It was like a perfect French Toast bite everytime! And with all that egg and pumpkin I would assume these are reasonably healthy...at least that's what I'm going to tell myself LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment